Zhong Xin Dao - Paris
Welcome to the Paris website for Zhong Xin Dao I Liq Chuan, the art of Grandmaster Sam F.S. Chin. The literal translation is Zhong – 中 – Center, Xin – 心 – Heart, and Dao – 道 – Path. The art is also known as “The Martial Art of Awareness”.
Zhong Xin Dao is a unique martial art practice based on mindfulness to cultivate awareness and non-resistance. Through training we recognize and realize the process of balancing our mind and body; and we observe the power that is the effect of this balance.
Our training consists of 15 Basic Exercises, the 21 Form, the Butterfly Form, Spinning Hands, Sticky Hands and applications.
To check for latest schedule, cancellations and extra classes, see our Meetup page.
Weekly Training times:
- Tuesday: 19:30-20:30 and 20:30-21:30
- Thursday: 19:30-20:30 and 20:30-21:30
Training is within Ecole de la Respiration:
Note there are two numbers 41 on the street: the dojo is in the south most one, next to number 39.
- The first 4 classes are free.
- Drop in classes are 10 EUR/hour.
- A block of 16 classes is 120 EUR (7.5 EUR/hour) e.g. 4 hours/week for 1 months.
- A block of 48 classes is 240 EUR (5 EUR/hour) e.g. 4 hours/week for 3 months.
Once you have trained for 20 hours in the last 2 months, you may also join the Sunday ZXD Lab (a group training session).
Instructor: Lucas Dixon (Student level 5, Instructor level 2). When Lucas is traveling, training will be led by another student.
Email Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org